Tuesday, July 19, 2011

25 weeks down, 15 to go!

I can't believe this pregnancy is already more than half over! I have been busy sewing stuff for the nursery and finishing Wy's room. I had been meaning to paint some murals on his walls since we moved in, I just hadn't found the time. I figure with just about 100 days left to go I better get started. Once I finish his room I feel like I can finally start on the nursery. We still need to clean it out as it is my craft room currently. I need to make bumpers for the crib and buy some curtains for both the boys rooms, but other than that all the other textiles are done.

Oh, and I forgot. ITS A BOY haha! I knew it was a boy all along. I was so SICK of my family sayig oh, I hope its a girl. You need a girl this time. I bet its a girl. Especially when I knew it wasn't. I would love a girl. I would love to put big ol' bows on her head and dress her in frilly dresses. However, I am sooo excited that it is another boy. I want Wy to have someone to play with that wants to play with him. I've seen my niece and nephew play together. It consists of lets play dolls, no they are for girls we are going to play my boy game, I don't want to, well too bad because we aren't playing girl games. They don't really play together all that much. With two boys, they can play cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, and whatever other boy games there are!

Now back to the nursery, we are doing a Dr. Seuss theme. We are going to paint the walls either light green or light blue. The crib skirt is like a turquoise with red bean dots. The sheets are minky and are orange, lime green, and a bright blue. The bumpers are going to be yellow on one side and Dr. Seuss fabric on the other. And I plan on putting in red curtains in. It will be a very colorful room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment