Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Heartbeat!

We got to hear the heartbeat on Monday! It was 150 bpm! The little gummi bear looked like it was doing a touchdown in there!

When we got home, I showed Wy the u/s picture. I showed him where the baby was and he kissed it and yelled My baby! He is absolutely smitten with this whole baby idea. His favorite thing right now to do is ask where the baby is, I will show him my tummy and he will shove his finger in my belly button, yell baby, giggle, then run off. Then he usually does the same thing to himself. Lifts his shirt, pokes his belly button, yells MY baby, and giggles! Love this!

We go back to the RE in two weeks for one more final appointment with him. Then we will be switching back to the regular ol' OBGYN. In two weeks I am also hoping that I can stop taking the progesterone suppositories. Hate those! But at least they are working. My progesterone level was up to almost 36 Monday. So in reality it is probably MUCH higher because the suppositories aren't absorbed directly into the blood stream, they are absorbed directly where it is needed.

So that is what is going on in the world of baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment