Monday, March 21, 2011

Here it is

So Spring Break is over. And with break time gone, apparently morning sickness has decided now was a good time to begin.

I woke up nauseaus this morning. And it never went away. I haven't thrown up, but have wanted to. You know when you are sick and feel sick to your stomach and think, man if I could just vomit I would feel sooo much better? Yeah all day like that!

I am thinking maybe this is a sign that the placenta has begun to take over now? It is supposed to happen around 8 weeks, and today I am 8w3d, so it makes sense right?

My next appt is a week from tomorrow. T will not be able to go :-( I think after this appointment, I will be released from the RE's office and go to the OBGYN's office. I have been to this OBGYN once, when he put me on clomid, unmonitored. I guess I will go back to him, since I haven't gotten any other good reviews from anyone up here. If I end up not liking him, there are several other Drs in his practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment