Thursday, March 17, 2011

Week 8

Tomorrow marks the start of week 8! Baby is about the size of a rasberry, or .63" and .04 ounces. Baby has arms and legs that are not near as webbed as they were last week ha!

As for me, I am down 4 pounds as of my first weigh in at the Dr. However going by my scale at home, I am the same. (The first appt I was so extremely bloated! It looked like my hands and feet had marshmallows stuffed in them). But now that the bloating is gone, first thing in the morning my weight is back where it was 6 weeks ago pre-pregnacy.

Also, no real sickness yet. I am surprised I haven't gained 239848234 lbs yet since I have been eating nonstop to keep the sickness away. No real vomiting yet, just some nausea and as long as I have food in my stomach I am fine.

The exhaustion though is killing me! Luckily Wy has been sleeping until 9/9:30 which to his body is only 8/8:30 (at least one good thing comes from DST). Bt by mid-afternoon I am more than ready for a nap! And by 8 pm I am ready for bed. At which time I really should go to bed, but I don't. I usually stay up and watch the news. So I make it to bed by 11ish. You would think that 10ish hours of sleep would be enough. Maybe it would be if I slept though the night. I wake up because I am too hot, so I open a window. Then I wake up because I am too cold. So I add a blanket. Then I wake up sweating and have to listen to the neighbors loud dog barking at 5:30am. Jerks. Or I wake up because Wy wakes up and wants in bed. Or I wake up because Wy is being a bed hog. For being 3' tall and 30lbs, he sure can take up a majority of a king size bed!

So, for those of you who haven't had kids yet. Get your sleep in now. Sleepless nights don't start after the baby is born. Oh no, it starts after that + comes back on those home preg tests. Between needing to pee, unbalanced body temperatures, uncomfortableness, and on round two, a sleepless toddler or baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment