Thursday, January 20, 2011

Appointment is set

Ok, so we have our RE appointment set up for Feb 10. And husband has an appt on Feb 9 with his uro. We are wanting this RE appointment to just figure out what the heck is going on with me. I truly believe if the fix the reason I have been losing my hair, endlessly exhausted, can't lose weight but gain gain gain, and just do not feel like myself then I will also start ovulating on my own again. And maybe have a real LP again instead of these short ones that are not good for sticky babies.

So, that is where we are. Waiting. And hoping. And praying. We went to church two Sundays ago trying to find a good one. Although this church was not the right one, they did have a baptism renewal ceremony for those who've been baptised can come up and drip some water on their forehead, and pray. I prayed for a baby. At that point I was still a week and a half from my period and was still hopeful for that month. But honestly I am kind of glad it was a bust. Because now hopefully this new Dr can figure out what is wrong. The last 3 haven't so maybe 4th times a charm?

No comments:

Post a Comment