Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Limbo

So my temps still haven't shifted. I don't really know what that means. Have I or haven't I ovulated? Today s CD 19. By this time last cycle my boobs felt like they had been used for punching bags. So maybe there is still hope. My OBGYN's office is kind of dense when it comes to all this I believe. If this cycle is a bust I will be going to a Reproductive Endocrinologist. We will not be trying until March if this is a bust because I want to be able to take off a whole semester from school.

Last month my Luteal Phase (time between Ovulation and period) was really short, like 7 days short. Anything under 10 days is considered deficient. LPD can prevent pregnancy or result in a miscarriage. When I mentioned this to the nurse she didn't say anything about it either way. This is why I will be going to a RE if this is a bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment