Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weight Loss

Or lack thereof...

My friends and I have been doing weekly weight loss check ins for the last few weeks. I will admit week 1 I didn't really try because we were still trying to get rid of leftovers from Christmas. But the last two weeks I have been trying really hard. I have been walking a lot, all around campus. I probably walk around 1 mile 4x/week. Now compared to a month ago where I only walked around my house and maybe Target and the grocery store. Now you would think that in and of itself would at least help me lose a lb or two. But nope.

Now you are probably asking yourself well, what is she eating? Granola bar for breakfast, turkey and cheese with mustard sandwich for lunch and a side of fruit, and a well balanced dinner. We bought some of those 100 calorie packages, a variety of them. And I have 1 of those for snack in the afternoon.

But I am still at the same weight I was weeks ago. Last year I worked just as hard to lose weight, walking to and from the local park with Wyatt, a good mile and a half 3x week and eating healthy. By March I had not lost any weight. By August I was still at the same weight so I just gave up. And when I gave up I gained a lot of weight. Then I went on clomid and now I am an additional 10 lbs from what I was 3 months ago.

It is really depressing trying and failing. Although at this point if I gain anymore I could double as Shamu's well, double. Only not as impressive because I can't swim as awesome. So now if I can just maintain my current weight it would be alright. Losing wight would judt be a huge fantastic bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment