Friday, January 7, 2011

Phlebotemists are the devil!

So last night we drove down to Kenosha so I could give a blood sample. It is to test my progesterone to see if I ovulated. Well we get there I sign in and wait to be called back. Finally I go back and get chatty with the lady. She goes to find my vein and she thinks she finds it and pokes me. Miss. So she moves it around and tries to get it in the vein. As she is trying, another nurse comes in. We are talking while the first lady is still poking around in my arm. Then she drops the freakin needle!!! It was still in my arm!
So first lady says she is all done and lets lady #2 to do it. Lady #2 feels around for a good while. She finally finds a vein to poke. Half way down my forearm on the other arm. So now I have two bruises on each arm and they are too painful to pick up my son.

In other news, we found a daycare for our son last night. We needed a place that is open late because I will have some night classes and husband travels (seems to be traveling alot more this year already up to four trips in the next 3 months, including Australia). This place isn't near as nice as others I have seen but they have a good program, nice people, etc. The only thing I really don't like is their food menu. It consists of corndogs, sloppy joes, poptarts, brownies, etc. So I think I will be packing his dinner on those Tuesday nights.

Classes start a week after next so I have this coming wek to get it all straightened away!

No comments:

Post a Comment