Monday, January 17, 2011

I feel soooooo horrible!

Holy cow I haven't had cramps this bad since I was like 14. I just want to crawl in bed and sleep the rest of the day. Unfortunately, having a 2 year old prevents me from doing that. Instead, we are having a lazy day in the living room playing with some toys and watching TV.

In other news we set up an appointment with a RE. However now I have to reschedule it because Husband will be gone. Since the RE is only in the office on Thursdays in the afternon, that cuts down on when I can remake the appt. But Thursdays are also my only day with no class so it kind of works out nicely.

Speaking of class, it starts tomorrow. I am a little nervous. Mostly because new place, new people, and not knowing ANYONE. But son is excited about going to school! He keeps asking if we are going when we get in the car. I am making his backpack for daycare. Since it has to hold a blanket and pillow, extra clothes, and his schoolwork it has to be decent size, but small enough for him to carry. It is adorable and blue and green with a choo choo on the front, he is going to LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment